the original source

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Photographing fabulous locations in the Houston, TX area

 Shooting locations in and around the Houston area offers amazing opportunity for unique portrait settings! I love photographing new locations and exploring new looks for my clients! I'm always looking for different perspectives even at locations where I've photographed before...new angles...different lighting...black and white...just looking for those fresh looks. It keeps those creative juices turning! I love shooting the city-scapes that are abundant in a big city...graffiti is an obsession! But I'm equally obsessed with the rustic looks (that are so "Texas"), that can be found in so many small Texas towns! Today I'm blogging a few images captured this past week that show both styles...urban and rustic.
Portrait photography from both are amazing! Which is your style??!!







No comments: